Foundation Courses for Class 6
Middle-Level education is that part of the ladder where the syllabus is spread across various topics that focus on preparing a base for higher-level concepts. These concepts are the stepping stones to a ground-level understanding of the higher-level terms.
Champstreet offers illustrious Foundation Course for class 6th Maths and Science syllabus that has been laid down by the CBSE and NCERT. This reference content has been specifically designed to prepare you for your school exams as well as the competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, etc. The course offers study material that helps in preparing for future competitive exams.
- Our package offers FREE chapter-wise content for Class 6 CBSE syllabus, that includes:
- FREE chapter-wise study material, with a detailed explanation to every topic through illustrations and activities.
- FREE chapter-wise 'Concept Maps' for a quick review of the chapter that include flow charts explaining the chapter in a compact and easy way.
- FREE 'Essential points' required for the school examination as well as points that help you understand the terms included at the competitive level.
- FREE class 6 Maths NCERT solutions to help you solve and answer the questions in a correct way and understand the whole aspect of the questions given in the NCERT Textbook.
- FREE class 6 Science NCERT solutions to help you understand the question and the most appropriate way to answer it. It also helps you to understand the different concepts on which the question given in the NCERT Textbook is based on.
- Our study material also offers an additional question bank for an in-depth study of concepts through different kinds of questions based on class 6 Maths and Science NCERT syllabus:
MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions):
- MCQ's cover a wide range of content with questions of higher-order thinking skills, that help you to focus on the basic concepts of the chapter.
Assertion and Reasoning
- These include the assertion of a statement and their reason behind it, that provides you the understanding the relationship of various concepts.
Comprehension based questions
- These set of questions include the reading of a comprehension on which different questions are based. It helps in the better understanding and assessment of a topic.
Match the following
- These questions provide you an illustrious explanation to different terms and their relationship with each other.
True and False
- True and False type of questions help you to learn fast processing of the question, where you don't have to formulate an answer but can focus on the content.
Fill in the Blanks
- Fill in the blanks helps provide an excellent means for assessing specific knowledge, reduce guessing, and learn to supply the answer from memory.
Very Short Answers
- These are basically called the one-marker questions that help you memorize the important statements or terms included in the chapter.
- Short answer questions are normally 3-4 marker questions that require an understanding of the minute details of different concepts explained in the chapter.
- Long answer questions are generally 5 marker questions that help you understand the concepts and assist you in writing a detailed answer and project it correctly, to ace the examination.
- Solved Examples that were constructed in reference to other books that involve different types of questions other than the NCERT questions helping understand every concept in an effective way.
- NCERT Exemplar Questions with solutions are being added that contain a lot of questions across topics and sub-topics to practice on. These provide an idea about the type and complexity quotient pertaining to board exams. It also lends a hand in formulating a strong base for competitive exams a student may be appearing for.
- Exemplar problems relevant to mathematics are frequently asked in boards.
- Exemplar problems related to chemistry and physics greatly helps in concept building process.
The Champstreet Foundation Courses is precisely a complete study material to help understand the topics and sub-topics included in a chapter in such a way that the concepts get clearly understood and embedded in your mind. It becomes easier to solve the higher-level questions and the questions that may appear in future competitive examinations such as JEE, NEET, etc.