The visual and auditory nature of videos appeals to a wide audience and allows each user to process information in a way that’s natural to them. The use of videos in teaching and learning serves to not only benefit students, but also teachers and their affiliated institutions.
So, here we are with the simple best engaging, bite-sized videos and the best practice question bank to make your journey EASY in the foundation years of your schooling.
Here are a few reasons on why you should Join us:
We provide the best, exhaustive, well-articulated question bank, just right for covering school syllabus, or exam preparation, or gearing up for external exams in senior classes like Boards, competitive exams like NEET, JEE, and Olympiads etc.. With more than 3000+ unique questions in each class, set in various formats like MCQ’s, True and False, Subjective Long and Short answers, NCERT, our content team has worked tirelessly with subject HOD’s of various schools and subject experts to provide the most comprehensive study material to our children.
All this is supported strongly with Engaging, explanatory videos to give your child the best possible learning environment.
1.Videos are More Engaging: Provide better sensory experience.
2. Better Retention: Visual learning since ages is known to lead to better retention.
3. Stop and Play Again: Every child receives and retains differently. Each child takes a different time to understand the concept. Videos correspond to this individual need seamlessly.
4. Remote Learning Opportunities: Whichever part of the world you are your books and class moves on with you.
5. Missed a Class, Skipped a Concept: No more worries as our Simple, bite Sized Engaging video lessons will help you fill all gaps.
6. Learning in a Safe Environment: No more tuition!. We understand your issues. That’s why we are here with home learning solution at these tough times.
7. Concepts Explained Explicitly: Our videos are bite-sized, with unmatched ability to make the concepts easily understandable. They are engaging enough to generate interest and curiosity to know more.
8. Relating Real Life to Theory: Using simple stories to explain a concept helps the child relate to real-life example and develops stronger foundation.
9. Times of learning are Different: We have always seen that some of us have a better grasping in the early hours of the day whereas some students like to utilize the late hours of the evening or night to study. This could be due to our surroundings, days activity etc. Video learning helps each of these schedules as it is available anytime anywhere.
10. 1800+ Bite Size Videos: None of us has a very long attention span, and our short length videos help you learn in small multiple instances effectively.